Funchal weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Portugal with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1818 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
Recommended for Madeira
The June weather guide for Funchal, Madeira shows long term weather 金花赌场8058赌场8058s processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
How hot is it in Funchal in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Funchal in June, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Funchal in June?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Funchal in June - that's 40% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Funchal in June?
The 金花赌场8058赌场8058 sea temperature around Funchal in June is 21°C.
Does it rain in Funchal in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Funchal in June and the 金花赌场8058赌场8058 monthly rainfall is 18mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Madeira
Funchal sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Funchal in June 2021. Select a month to view Funchal sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||07:01||21:11|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||07:00||21:17|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||07:03||21:19|
- Pay £30 low deposits on holidays per person
- Book cheap holidays to Europe, Mediterranean & more
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Where is hot in Madeira in June for 2021/2022?
Below are 金花赌场8058赌场8058 maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Madeira in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.